State Bank Of India PO ( Probationary Officers) 2000+ Job Post Notification…, Online Apply SBI PO Recruitment 2018 at https://www.onlinesbi.com For the Last date –/march/2018
SBI PO Recruitment 2018
The blue-chip company in Indian economy, State Bank of India, along with other top banks in India, recruits new employees for different designations at this time of the year. Therefore, fresher’s and aspirants await eagerly for the news and notifications for the SBI PO Recruitment 2018. On a side note, Good B-tech colleges in Tamil Nadu are all ready for applicants this year, find out more before you apply for the program.
State Bank of India PO Recruitment Recruitment 2018
The notice for the recruitment is released by SBI; newspapers and websites repost the notice as soon as it’s out. Along with the notice, details such as application form, registration fee, eligibility, no. of vacancies, how to apply, application opening date and closing dates and other vital information is released. This year there are about 2000+ vacancies. But in today’s post we will discuss in the detail the recruitment process for the Probationary Officer post at SBI, and the recruitment for this designation occurs only once a year, similar to that for the post of Clerk.
(Latest Update):- According to the latest update, the online application forms for the post of SBI PO 2018 are likely to be released in the last week of February 2108 on sbi.co.in.
SBI PO Vacancy 2018 Details
Vacancies for the post of Probationary Officer
No. of vacancies: 2313
Category Wise Vacancy Details
Scheduled Cast (SC): 347
Scheduled Tribe (ST): 350
Other Backward Classes (OBC): 606
General Cast: 1010
- रेलवे पुलिस कांस्टेबल के 19952 पदों पर निकली भर्ती अभी आवेदन करे…
- एलआईसी असिस्टेंट मैनजेर की 264 पदों पर भर्ती के लिए आवेदन करे….
- एसएससी जीडी कांस्टेबल 57000 पदों पर नौकरी के आवेदन करे....
- आईटीबीपी में कांस्टेबल ट्रेड्समैन के 303 पदों पर नौकरी के लिए आवेदन करे…..
- राजस्थान पुलिस में कांस्टेबल के 5500 पदों पर नौकरी के आवेदन करे...
- भारतीय जीवन बीमा करवाएगी 5,00,000 पदों पर भर्ती…
- मध्य-प्रदेश पटवारी भर्ती के लिए आवेदन करे…
Eligibility Criteria for SBI PO Jobs 2018
Eligibility for any SBI examination is crucial, any violation leads to the candidates’ disqualification from the recruitment process.
1. Age Limit:
The candidate mustn’t be above 30 as of 1st April 2018, and not below 21 as on April 2018.
Age Relaxation for different casts:
- Schedule Cast/Scheduled Tribe Category: 5 years
- Other Backward Class: 3 Years
- Person with Disability: 10 to 15 years.
- Ordinarily Domicile in State of J&K: 5 Years
- Ex-Servicemen/SSSO/ECO: 5 years.
2. Education Qualification:
A student who has a bachelor’s degree from a recognized college in any discipline can apply for the job. There isn’t a cut off for the post, but the candidate must have cleared all pf his/her previous exams. A student who can apply for the job even if he/she are in their final semester, waiting for result.
State Bank of India PO Recruitment 2018 Selection Process
There are three phases of examinations and interview rounds that an applicant needs to clear to be qualified for the post.
3.1 Phase 1
The preliminary exam is conducted online for a total of 100 marks, and the duration 1 hour. There are 3 sections under this paper:
- English Language – 30 no. of questions and 30 marks
- Quantitative Aptitude – 35 no. of questions and 35 marks
- Reasoning Ability – 35 no. of questions and 35 marks
Average number of students i.e. 20 times that of the available vacancies are selected for the next exam by the bank.
3.2 Phase 2:-
The main exam is online as well. There is an objective test and a descriptive test in this section.
The Objective Test is for the duration of 3 hours and consists 4 sections, for the total 200 marks.
- Reasoning & Computer Aptitude 45 no. of questions; 60 marks and 60 minutes
- Data Analysis & Interpretation 35 no. of questions; 60 marks and 45 minutes
- General/Economy/ Banking Awareness 40 no. of questions; 40 marks and 35 minutes
- English Language 35 no. of questions; 40 marks and 40 minutes
4. Descriptive test:
The descriptive test follows the objective test, and is for the duration of 30 minutes. The total marks for this test is 50. There will be a Test of English Language (Letter Writing & Essay). Applicants are required to qualify in the Descriptive Test by securing passing marks- which are decided by the Bank.
5. Phase 3
The last phase has a Group discussion which is for 20 marks, and an interview which is for 30 marks.
The basic salary starts at RS. 2760/-with 4 advance increments.
How to apply for the SBI PO Recruitment 2018 Examination
Applicants can apply SBI PO Recruitment 2018 online Apply Cation form only from 7th February to 6th March and no other mode of application will is accepted. Applicants can register through the Bank’s official website. Fill the required details; submit the form; pay the fee online. Do print out your application form an e-receipt.
For any queries, you can visit the help desk on the bank’s official website, where you can find the important dates and updates as well.