Life Insurance Company (LIC) will shortly publish a latest notification in the form of LIC Recruitment 2017-18 for unemployed candidates. Interested Candidate LIC Insurance Advisor Job 2017 Online Form / LIC AAO Vacancy Online Application Form start Date get information related to LIC Job Notification, please check the notification on @licindia.in.
LIC Recruitment 2017-18 AAO / Insurance Advisor 5,00,000 vacancy
The life insurance corporation of India (LIC) is going to bring up to 5 lakh jobs for the unemployed candidates this time. Life Insurance Company has fixed these five lakh vacancies for Assistant Administrative Officer and Insurance Advisor (Agent) posts. Candidates applying against these vacancies should be citizens of India. In relation to these vacancies, an article was written in newspapers. Candidates will need to download the LIC Recruitment 2017-18 to get complete information regarding this recruitment. On this page, our team has tried to get you the exact information about LIC AAO (Agent) Recruitment 2017-2018. According to the latest notification, plans to fill up 5 lakh vacancies of Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) Insurance Consultant are being done. Therefore, friends should be ready as soon as LIC has completed preparations to take the next step for the LIC (Agent) recruitment 2017-2018.
LIC Recruitment 2017-18
LIC’s full name is Life Insurance. This establishment was done by the Government of India in 1956. This company is known as India’s largest company. The company has recently announced to provide more than 5 lakh jobs to unemployed students of LIC AAO, Agent, Insurance Advisor and Advisory post. The students who have any graduate / postgraduate degree as an academic qualification can also request online application Form for these vacancies. Job Finder To get a job on these vacancies, you must submit the LIC Agent Online Application Form 2017-2018. Interested candidates want to get more information about this recruitment and leave their suggestions in the comments box below.
LIC Insurance Advisor Vacancy Notification Details 2017
Department:- Life Insurance Corporation Of India
Post Name:- Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) / Insurance Advisor (Bima Agent)
Total Vacancy:- 5,00,000 Post For Male & Female
Job Location:- All India
- रेलवे पुलिस कांस्टेबल के 19952 पदों पर निकली भर्ती अभी आवेदन करे…
- एलआईसी असिस्टेंट मैनजेर की 264 पदों पर भर्ती के लिए आवेदन करे….
- एसएससी जीडी कांस्टेबल 57000 पदों पर नौकरी के आवेदन करे....
- आईटीबीपी में कांस्टेबल ट्रेड्समैन के 303 पदों पर नौकरी के लिए आवेदन करे…..
- राजस्थान पुलिस में कांस्टेबल के 5500 पदों पर नौकरी के आवेदन करे...
- तेलंगाना राज्य में कांस्टेबल और सब इंस्पेक्टर के 18290 पदों पर भर्ती ….
LIC AAO Recruitment Notification 2017
Age Limit:- Candidates applying for job at the post of Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) / Insurance Advisor (Bima Agent) should have 21 years to 30 years of age. Reserved category candidates will get upper age limit exemption. The complete description of which is below.
|Sr. No.||Category||Age Reservation|
|2.||SC / ECO / SSCO Gen.||05 year|
|3.||PWD(GEN) / ECO / SSCO ( SC & ST)||10 year|
|4.||PWD (OBC)||13 year|
|5.||PWD (SC /ST)||15 year|
|6.||ECO / SSCO (OBC)||08 year|
|7.||ECO / SSCO (SC / ST)||10 year|
|8.||LIC Employees||05 year|
Education Qualification:- Candidate applying for LIC Recruitment 2017-18 should have a bachelor / master’s degree from a recognized university.
Monthlay Pay Scale:- In the LIC Recruitment 2017, the organization will pay up to 17,200 to 32,600 rupees per month for Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) / Insurence Advisior (Bima Agent) candidate for the job.
Application Form Fess:- OBC /General Rs. 600/- , SC / ST / PWD Category Candidate Rs. 1000/-
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Medical Test
- Document Veryfiy
How to Apply How to Apply LIC Agent Recruitment 2017-2018 Application Form
- First, go to the official website of the candidate to apply for LIC Recruitment 2017-18.
- Select the Career section on the home page.
- Select the link of the LIC Recruitment Advertise for post AAO / Insurance Advisor. in the Career section.
- Click the appropriate link Now latest notification on your computer screen will be published.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Now start the online application form by following the guidelines issued in the notification.
- Fill in the online application form name / father’s name / mother’s name / 10th / 12th / graduation details.
- Upload your passport size photo and signature now with the filled form.
- To finalize the last application form, click the Submit button.
- To receive LIC ADMIT CARD 2017 Hall tickets in the future, obtain a hard copy of the application form.
Applicalication Form Starting date:- very soon
Application Form Closing Date:- very soon